Sign in to follow this  
mooshi

Tippmann Boss for sale

I lucked into a Tippmann Boss today with box and all. I doesn't seem to be used and if it was, very lightly. My friend and I already lubed it all up and tested it and it works great. I want to sell this thing before Christmas and want $900.00 for it. The box is a bit beat up but has everything in it. Honestly I think someone bought this and then put it up in a closet and then decided to sell it. I would keep this thing but I am saving up to get a Cobra Class 4 from Steve. Please feel free to e-mail me at:

amiga2091@yahoo.com

I am in San Antonio, Texas and want to sell in this area. Just to let you all know, a brand new Tippman Boss from their website right now is on sale for $1195.00. Get this baby at a fraction of the cost! Thanks in advance!

Mooshi

Boss.jpg

post-11657-126093033802_thumb.jpg

Edited by mooshi

Good luck and you should be 2/3 of the way to the Class 4 after that sale.

Happy Holidays

I lucked into a Tippmann Boss today with box and all. I doesn't seem to be used and if it was, very lightly. My friend and I already lubed it all up and tested it and it works great. I want to sell this thing before Christmas and want $900.00 for it. The box is a bit beat up but has everything in it. Honestly I think someone bought this and then put it up in a closet and then decided to sell it. I would keep this thing but I am saving up to get a Cobra Class 4 from Steve. Please feel free to e-mail me at:

amiga2091@yahoo.com

I am in San Antonio, Texas and want to sell in this area. Just to let you all know, a brand new Tippman Boss from their website right now is on sale for $1195.00. Get this baby at a fraction of the cost! Thanks in advance!

Mooshi

Do you still have this? If so, please call me at 512-759-1617

Do you still have this? If so, please call me at 512-759-1617

Is this machine still available? Please let me know at callen1942@gotsky.com

Thanks