Sign in to follow this  
Casey Jordan

Attn: Braiders

To all Braiders: The Art of the Cowboy Makers contest is rapidly approaching.

Original post and details here:

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17409&st=0&p=112304entry112304

Unfortunately at this time we only have one Braiding entry. I was hoping there would be more interest by now. I have talked to several of you on the phone and several by email that said you were interested and wanted in. Unfortunately if we can't get at least 10 entries we will be forced to cancel this category.We just can't justify ordering 2 Trophy Buckles for just a couple entries. This is your opportunity to have your work seen by hundreds of people. The chance to gain new customers from all over the country. Not to mention a chance of winning a Trophy Buckle and cash prizes. We will give until next Sunday, February 21st to get more confirmed entries. If it is canceled all braiding entries will receive a full refund of entries paid. Please feel free to email with any questions. Or call me at:602-482-9758 leave message if no answer and I will call back. Thanks,

Casey Jordan

We have 4 and counting!

To All Makers:

As you know one of our main objectives of Art of the Cowboy Makers contest is to promote and get exposure for the contemporary makers. We are now taking it one step farther - going to the next level!

We have just confirmed a new project we have been working on for a while now.

The top 10 makers from the makers judging in each category will be invited to have their entry go straight from the contest to the ProRodeo Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It will be on display there with your biography and description. The length of time is still to be determined but we are looking at around two months, give or take. When we have a definite time frame we will let you know.

This is a great opportunity for any maker invited. The ProRodeo Hall of Fame is a very prestigeous museum with thousands of visitors from all over the world. We are very happy to have the ProRodeo Hall of Fame support our makers by offering to display our top makers with a special showing.

We now have 5 And counting!

Helloooooo, Any Braiders interested? Is this thing on?

I have had only one response from all the members of this forum.

I suggested this category because of all the nice work I've seen posted on this forum.

Now you want to keep it hid from the buying public?

To All Braiders,

We have enough braiders who said they would enter if we kept it in the contest.

So based on their word we will keep braiding in. Just remember the more that enter, the more the prize money and the top 10 will be invited to the ProRodeo Hall of Fame for a two month display.

Buckles are ordered!