Sign in to follow this  
unlucky

Old Machine

I just picked up a Cuddy-Gardner Co. hand crank sewing machine. I assume it's a needle and awl machine, maybe similar to a Junker and Ruh but I really don't have a clue. If anybody can give me any information at all I'd be very grateful.

010.JPG

post-7765-126647290021_thumb.jpg

I just picked up a Cuddy-Gardner Co. hand crank sewing machine. I assume it's a needle and awl machine, maybe similar to a Junker and Ruh but I really don't have a clue. If anybody can give me any information at all I'd be very grateful.

I have never seen one of these before. Pretty neat machine though. Is there any way you can add another picture that does not blow up so big. Really hard to get a good look at it. Thanks for sharing!

I have never seen one of these before. Pretty neat machine though. Is there any way you can add another picture that does not blow up so big. Really hard to get a good look at it. Thanks for sharing!

I'm starting to think this thing might be an old bag closer. It looks like it's supposed to ride on some kind of track. Everything on it turns very smoothly. The thread spools say "meyer carpet thread". Whatever it is, it seems to be extremely well made. Hope this picture works better.

010.JPG

post-7765-12666366689_thumb.jpg