Anyone have one they would like to sell?

In case no one has one, I've been looking at this company to buy a few glocks and colts.

http://www.botachtactical.com/bluegunshkp7m8.html

$36.00 + shipping

In case no one has one, I've been looking at this company to buy a few glocks and colts.

http://www.botachtac...gunshkp7m8.html

$36.00 + shipping

I have an inquiry in with them do they have it in stock. They have a very spotty history. If they have it you will get it quick if they don't they will charge your card and you'll wait a long time and very hard to cancel and get your money back.

botach tactical is probably one of the worst companies on the Internet. They will take your money and then not send your order. Then you will have to fight to get your refund. They have some cheap prices and I have had successful orders through them but when it goes bad it goes really really bad. I'll never give them a single dollar of mine again.

Midway is a few dollars more but you are going to get your quick and correct:

http://www.midwayusa.com/Search/#blue%20guns____-_1-2-4_8-16-32

Edited by KY23

I couldn't be more emphatic when I suggest you steer clear of Botach.

I ordered four popular blue guns(Glock 17, Springfield XD, Smith& Wesson MP, 1911) from them in January, and after five weeks of patiently waiting and trying to get a hold of them via phone and email(only limited and vague responses via text message saying the order would "ship tomorrow", or asking me to contact a person who never once returned my phone calls), I hailmarried all forms of communication(text #/phone #/email) with my order cancellation. Well, what do you know, that got their attention and withing fifteen minutes they were to blaming the manufacturer for the delay... um, no. I know for a fact that wasn't the case.

I knew going into it that they were a gamble, but like I told them on the phone, I gave them the opportunity to lose me as a customer and they did a mighty fine job at it. Lucky for me they didn't charge my CC.

Ended up buying the Glock 17 off of Ebay for about the same price shipped.

botach tactical is probably one of the worst companies on the Internet. They will take your money and then not send your order. Then you will have to fight to get your refund. They have some cheap prices and I have had successful orders through them but when it goes bad it goes really really bad. I'll never give them a single dollar of mine again.

Midway is a few dollars more but you are going to get your quick and correct:

http://www.midwayusa...-_1-2-4_8-16-32

OK! Did the smart thing. Ordered direct from Rings. Nice people no hassesl. Have them in six days.

Wow, I'm glad I waited. Sometimes the best price in NOT the best service.

OK! Did the smart thing. Ordered direct from Rings. Nice people no hassesl. Have them in six days.

Good Move. I only order direct from John. I'll gladly pay the extra few dollars for service and knowing it is coming straight from them in a timely fashion. Their shipping can be higher too, but in the long run, it turns out to be insignificant.

Duncans outdoor is my other go to place for harder to find items, or if I'm looking to combine shipping and they have an oddball item.