Sign in to follow this  
bigo5552000

Holster 10 & 11 (Pic Heavy)

Here are the last two holsters and one mag holster I have made! what do you think?? If you have any questions feel free to ask. looking for feedback please! feedback.gif

0529001812.jpg

0529001808.jpg

0529001809.jpg

0529001810.jpg

0529001812a.jpg

0529001813a.jpg

0528002330.jpg

0528002331b.jpg

0529001432.jpg

0529001432a.jpg

0529001433.jpg

I like the "New York Reload" shoulder holster... Very cool design.

Your XD compact holster looks clean. It could use a little more time working on the edges. I usually burnish mine with a peice of heavy canvas cut from an old pair of pants. The design also looks a little narrow to me. If you extended out the belt slots away from the holster pouch by about a half an inch or so in each direction, it would help the holster carry the weight of the gun and not cause such an agressive bend in the belt slot "wings" (specifically the rear/trailing slot). The mag pouch looks like it was a drawn/patterned for a longer magazine. Again, without be too critical, if you made it a little wider on both sides of the belt slots and a little shorter, it would be just about perfect. I use a heavy belt to carry my pistols/mags on and with the tight bends required to threat through your belt slots, I seriously doubt I could get either of them on to my belt....

Just my thoughts...

-Tac

I like the "New York Reload" shoulder holster... Very cool design.

Your XD compact holster looks clean. It could use a little more time working on the edges. I usually burnish mine with a peice of heavy canvas cut from an old pair of pants. The design also looks a little narrow to me. If you extended out the belt slots away from the holster pouch by about a half an inch or so in each direction, it would help the holster carry the weight of the gun and not cause such an agressive bend in the belt slot "wings" (specifically the rear/trailing slot). The mag pouch looks like it was a drawn/patterned for a longer magazine. Again, without be too critical, if you made it a little wider on both sides of the belt slots and a little shorter, it would be just about perfect. I use a heavy belt to carry my pistols/mags on and with the tight bends required to threat through your belt slots, I seriously doubt I could get either of them on to my belt....

Just my thoughts...

-Tac

Thanks for the comments! sliding the belt loops out is a good idea especially for the mag pouch.