NoahL

Another Apocalyptic Survivor Holster

Hello everyone,

I just finished another Apocalyptic Survivor holster--my third holster ever--this one for a 1911. What do you think?

14dkns9.jpg

16c14qp.jpg

102tpgo.jpg

o0s80j.jpg

Thanks!

~Noah

Edited by NoahL

Looking good Noah!

Has anyone ordered a holster with matching sheath yet? That would be pretty cool looking in your Apocalyptic style you got going on.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

(BTW...I have some AZ ironwood on it's way to me...gonna be doing a couple F-1s w/sheaths)

That looks great, That's something I may try for my colt. Your work is really nice, it has inspired me a lot.

Looking good Noah!

Has anyone ordered a holster with matching sheath yet? That would be pretty cool looking in your Apocalyptic style you got going on.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

(BTW...I have some AZ ironwood on it's way to me...gonna be doing a couple F-1s w/sheaths)

Thanks Ray! Nobody has ordered a matching holster and sheath set, but there will be a mag pouch going with this holster. I do know that the guy I made the A.S. bowie sheath for has a giant Smith and Wesson revolver that he might want holstered to match someday, though

I'll be looking forward to seeing those sheaths!

That looks great, That's something I may try for my colt. Your work is really nice, it has inspired me a lot.

Thanks! I'm glad I could be an inspiration :)

Very, Very cool. I love the name you've dubbed it as well.

I often get that effect with brown holsters without even tryingranting2.gif

Now with a matching mag pouch--I feel all professional now that I've made a matching set, for some reason :P

214uuxy.jpg