I decided to try a Derringer pocket holster. After many hours of searching the internet for different styles I landed on this style.

post-11824-127937938745_thumb.jpgpost-11824-12793793985_thumb.jpg

While I was at it I figured I might as well make a little hip holster that can be used for driving.

post-11824-127937945681_thumb.jpgpost-11824-127937946404_thumb.jpg

Next time I'll put a little more reverse cant in it.

I like the 2nd one. I'm looking to make one for my Cobra derringer, too and what you have is nearly perfect.

If I make one, I'd like to stitch 2 loops on the front to hold 2 additional shots.

I like the 2nd one. I'm looking to make one for my Cobra derringer, too and what you have is nearly perfect.

If I make one, I'd like to stitch 2 loops on the front to hold 2 additional shots.

Do yourself a favor and make the belt loop a lot wider then mine. Mine is to narrow and it allows the holster to flop to much.

As for the extra loops on the front, that sounds like a good idea. I'm planing on making a clip on ammo holder that will carry 6 extra rounds, I'll post pics if I ever get a chance to make it.

The holder with the extra ammo sounds interesting. I'd like to see it.

I figure if I make one, I'll skip the loop in favor of a belt clip.

I realy like this. Nice clean work. I made a holster a little while abck and recived the same advice, a wider belt loop will make you a lot happier.