Howdy;

Would you like to win a Hand Made Saddle for only $10?

The Medicine Ranch Rodeo is having a raffle, the grand prize is a hand made saddle by Steve Mason (value $4300), second prize is a pair if Chinks by Andy Fadeeff ($500) Tickets are $10 each and there is only 1000 tickets printed. This raffle is to support the Medicine Tree Ranch Rodeo’s 15th Anniversary, which will be held at the Nanton Rodeo Grounds on July 18,19 2008. The draw for the raffle will be on July 19. The ranch rodeo is a great event that promotes Ranching Heritage in Western Canada. If you would like to support the Ranch Rodeo and have a chance to win a saddle or chaps please contact myself or any ranch rodeo committee member to buy a ticket.

Here is a link with a photo of the Saddle that will be raffled. http://www.stevemasonsaddles.com/raffle.htm

Thanks Much

please feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested.

ps; if the moderators feel this is an inappropriate post feel free to delete it. The "Medicine Ranch Rodeo" is a registered non profit organization.

Steve, I'll take 5. How does a guy book a booth under that wonderful white tent fulla BS er ah I mean Saddle Makers??