Hello all! This is my first post... Just joined today and what a find!

I have been making my own ccw holsters and have been buying belt clips from the local Tandy store. I would like to get black belt clips in both plastic and metal. I also need those tension screws used on some holsters as well. Does anyone know where can you purchase clips and tesion screws?

www.comp-tac.com will sell you their plastic clips, as far as the other items I don't remember as I don't have my rolodex here with me in the Philippines.

Ohio Travel Bag Co. has black metal ones but you will need a resale # to get a catolog unless you get them on a good day on the phone

OTB has a minimum order, too. Let me know how many of the spring clips you need and you can have them at cost (I'll have to look that up) plus shipping if you can't find anyone who will sell them to you.

Thank you for all the good information. The Comp-Tac parts are just what I need for now.

Ohio Travel Bag Co. has black metal ones but you will need a resale # to get a catolog unless you get them on a good day on the phone

Ohio Travel Bag (wholesale) also has an associate (retail) site that has many of the same items. If you find something on Ohio Travel Bag that is not on the associated site, give Ohio Travel Bag a call, and they might make the item available on the associated site. Here's the link:

http://www.hardware-elf.com/

This is for the people without a resale #.