Sign in to follow this  
Mdouble

Duffel Style Tool Bag

New to this forum. I am professional chef, looking for a custom knife/tool bag...

Simply tired of the knife rolls and fold up bags I've used for years, and am hopeful to find a bag... Specifically, I am looking for a small duffel or cylinder style bag with one top heavy duty zipper, canvas lining, a middle divider and a couple other small details. I know the dimensions and/or size as well...

Admittedly, I do not know much about leather, but I do know good craftsmanship and what I want in the bag. I am hopeful there is someone out there that could help me - been thinking on it for awhile. If you are interested in a cool project, and have expierience doing bags, please contact me with your interest and some examples of your work n so on. Thanks in advance for your time.

MIchael

New to this forum. I am professional chef, looking for a custom knife/tool bag...

Simply tired of the knife rolls and fold up bags I've used for years, and am hopeful to find a bag... Specifically, I am looking for a small duffel or cylinder style bag with one top heavy duty zipper, canvas lining, a middle divider and a couple other small details. I know the dimensions and/or size as well...

Admittedly, I do not know much about leather, but I do know good craftsmanship and what I want in the bag. I am hopeful there is someone out there that could help me - been thinking on it for awhile. If you are interested in a cool project, and have expierience doing bags, please contact me with your interest and some examples of your work n so on. Thanks in advance for your time.

MIchael

I sent a pm

Bryan

MIchael

Hi Michael,

I am actually working on a bag similar to this for my friend who is a photographer. I am very interested on hearing more about he exact use of this bag. I would like to have some more info so I can see what it is you need. In the meantime, look at my website. I am fully capable of making a totally custom design to fit what you need perfectly.

Talk soon,

-Bryan

www.MadebyWales.com

P.M. Sent

P.M. Sent

did you hear back from him cuz i think he forgot about us??

cool name

Bryan

MIchael

Michael,I have been making toolbags for construction related tools for years.I feel that if you have the dimensions(ie.photocopies of the knives etc.) so that a proper sheath bag combo can be designed.In other words you have to know what you want before the bag can be designed.I have made cases for butcher knives for storing in a drawer,I think that a bag/case combo that looks good and allows good access to your knives etc. is what you need.Please e-mail me with pictures and dimensions.I am sure we can come up with something.