Big Steve

Iom Tt Belt

Hiya Guys n Gals,here is a belt that i made for a customer who had a Ltd Edition belt buckle from this years TT races, the name on the belt "ellan vannin " is a celtic translation to Isle of Man, any commets good or bad most welcome.

post-13996-098678800 1298712949_thumb.jp post-13996-083744300 1298713014_thumb.jp

Regards, Steve.

Nice belt and buckle. He is going to be one happy customer !!

Did you get to go and watch the races ? I want to go see them some day when i get rich..LOL.

Nice job, Steve. It is always a pleasure to see your work.

...I thought you were rich, Dirtclod. LMAO

Ray

Hey Dirtclod, when you get rich you can take Ray and me with you LOL, hey guys thanks for the words, when the customer collected the belt he was over the moon with it, just kept picking it up and touching it and shaking my hand and saying thank you, this went on for about half hour, its things like this that make all the time spent on a project wellworh it , its not always about the money although it helps, the gent gave over the cost of the belt and an order for a wallet to match, he left my shop with a big grin and he was one happy bunny..

Regards, Steve.

Ray, forgot to ask did you do the Hogs Head stamp from my tank stap ? would likke to see it when its done..

Edited by Big Steve

Ray and Steve i don't think i'll be going to the races anytime soon. Somebody chopped my Money Tree down and i didn't win the lottery last night...LOL.