Sign in to follow this  
MikeCahill

Parts For A Singer 45K25 And A 45K56

Does anyone know where I can get spares for these machines? I want 2tension springs, (a new foot , and a new tooth dog for the 45k56) it has been stood for years with the foot down so both the foot and the tooth dog have distorted so when you try to sew it trys to push the job out sideways. I'm in the UK, so UK suppliers prefered, I've had nasty shocks with import duty! The Duty isn't that bad but the money is collected by the post office, and they are allowed to charge upto £50 for taking your money off you!! That said as we are talking small items I'll risk it so US,Canadian, anywhere

cheers

Mike

Mike try a place called Wimbleton sewing machine Co. LTD. (www.wimsew) they might be able to help you

Does anyone know where I can get spares for these machines? I want 2tension springs, (a new foot , and a new tooth dog for the 45k56) it has been stood for years with the foot down so both the foot and the tooth dog have distorted so when you try to sew it trys to push the job out sideways. I'm in the UK, so UK suppliers prefered, I've had nasty shocks with import duty! The Duty isn't that bad but the money is collected by the post office, and they are allowed to charge upto £50 for taking your money off you!! That said as we are talking small items I'll risk it so US,Canadian, anywhere

cheers

Mike

cheers

Mike

I have a couple of 45K machines that are "slaughtered". I´ll see if the parts you are looking for are still left. Will do that tomorrow.

/ Knut

much apreciated

I have a couple of 45K machines that are "slaughtered". I´ll see if the parts you are looking for are still left. Will do that tomorrow.

/ Knut

much apreciated

Sorry for the delay, Mike.

Unfortunately, no wanted parts left. There is a roller foot on one of the machines if you are interested.

/ Knut

Thanks, the 25 is a roller foot already, I wouldn't have thought you would have much trouble finding a home for that, or most of the other "innards", the trouble it is the same parts that break every time!!

cheers

Mike

Mike

Have you tried College Sewing Machines (https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/)? Their website is a bit of a nightmare, so a phone call would probably be quicker.

May also be worth trying David Flint at http://www.flintindu...dex.php/Contact if you haven't already. David rebuilds machines and is usually very helpful.

Terry

thanks for the links, I've got the tension springs, but not the foot or drive dog yet, I'll try flints sometime this week

Mike

Have you tried College Sewing Machines (https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/)? Their website is a bit of a nightmare, so a phone call would probably be quicker.

May also be worth trying David Flint at http://www.flintindu...dex.php/Contact if you haven't already. David rebuilds machines and is usually very helpful.

Terry