Sign in to follow this  
LBsaddles

My First Wade

post-18811-043059800 1300672374_thumb.jpJust finished this Wade for a customer. i was sure how it would look since its not tooled much but it turned out nicer than i expected.

How does your customer like the saddle ? Got anymore pictures ?

The customer really likes it

If you can see the horn in this picture i filled under it so the leather looks like a horn cap concho but its all leatherpost-18811-036780100 1300675349_thumb.jp

Heres one more picture

post-18811-076525300 1300675639_thumb.jp

it looks nice, there are just a couple things you could have done different, on the back jockeys it looks a little nicer if they are a little shorter than the skirts, , then on the fenders take the bottom of the fender all the way down through the stirrup back to the blevins buckles, then when you cut your ear on the seat cut it out higher out of the seat leather, you will have to put a plug in it but it will be covered by the binding, all in all it looks good, please dont take offense to the comment, im not that experinced myself but i know from experince i can see other peoples mistakes better than my own

Edited by ct701996

I hope the customer ropes left handed, cause if he is not, he better be stronger that the critter he ropes or that hornwrap will come undone.