DavideT

Greetings From Italy

Hi All,

my name is Davide and I'm from Italy.

I hope to become as good as you guys in playing with leather.:notworthy::notworthy:

ciao.

Davide,

Welcome to the Forum. All of us had our first project on one time or another, and some of us have had several restarts. Please, walk around and sample all the conversations and Leather Craft types that are represented on this forum. You might find that the Leather Craft form you are doing right now is not the one that interests you the most once you have seen all the various one available. Also, don't be shy about joining in on a conversations. Sometimes, we are too close to the trees to see the forest and someone that is new may have a different and better view of the issue/problem being discussed. I look forward to seeing some of you work, so take pictures and post them. Most importantly have fun, if you are not having fun. If you have not found the free coffee and donuts, they are down the main hall and at the corner.

welcome.gif

BillB

Davide,

Welcome to the Forum. All of us had our first project on one time or another, and some of us have had several restarts. Please, walk around and sample all the conversations and Leather Craft types that are represented on this forum. You might find that the Leather Craft form you are doing right now is not the one that interests you the most once you have seen all the various one available. Also, don't be shy about joining in on a conversations. Sometimes, we are too close to the trees to see the forest and someone that is new may have a different and better view of the issue/problem being discussed. I look forward to seeing some of you work, so take pictures and post them. Most importantly have fun, if you are not having fun. If you have not found the free coffee and donuts, they are down the main hall and at the corner.

welcome.gif

BillB

Thanks for your words.