Hi, Shane in Baton Rouge here, I think my story is similar to many of the holster makers in history. I wanted a better holster, found that the wait was too long and the price too high, so I figured I would take a shot at it myself.

Well, I decided with the encouragement of my wife to take a look at possibly making this a small business. I have some unique ideas that dont necessarily have anything to do with holsters, but thats another topic.

Here are my first few efforts: but first I want to recognize Eric Adams (Particle) here on the board. It is due to his informative posts, and particularly his very educational and well done videos on youtube that I even took this challenge on. It was his spectacular holsters that have given me a mark to shoot at.

So here they are:

First is a VERY difficult holster for a Walter PPS. I know know why there are no major holster makers constructing holsters for it. Look closely at the mag release. It extends past the tip of the trigger.

The user is a very experienced female plainclothes detective and there is a need for performing reloads while the gun is holstered.

post-19739-092905400 1301895126_thumb.jp

Next up a holster for a Sig 229. post-19739-078050200 1301895349_thumb.jp

A pair of Glock 26/27 holsters:

post-19739-088244900 1301895890_thumb.jp

Finally, a Smith M&P Holster. Getting a bit better..

post-19739-051612700 1301895914_thumb.jp

Eric and other members of this forum, please let me know what you think. I have had a few hiccups, such as keeping that natural holster clean while moulding. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also I am not happy with the gloss finish of the resolene. Thinking of switching to BagKote. Suggestions welcome here too.

Thanks all for participating in this board. I could not have done this without this resource.

Shane.

Edited by Shane in Baton Rouge