I thought I should take advantage of the great opportunity provided by LW to tell you about my classes at Sheridan this year.

On Wednesday, May 18 I'll be teaching SWIVEL KNIFE SAVVY. This is a class for beginning and intermediate crafters. I'll be discussing the various attributes of the swivel knife, the different varieties and their usage as well as sharpening. In the afternoon we will practice cutting on one of my finger carving patterns...maybe a bird...

Thursday , May 19 is BASIC FLORAL DESIGN. This class was offered in Wickenburg for the first time and was a sell out. We spend the day learning a technique for basic design that the student can use and continue with at home.

Friday, May 20 is FINISHING EDGES. This class was also offered in Wickenburg, was a sell out and a great success. It's a half day class where I will discuss and demonstrate the methods I use for finishing edges. It is followed by an open Q&A.

Seating is limited and filling up fast so if you think you would like to participate please contact LC&SJ at Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal

This is a great trade show and a real opportunity to meet new suppliers, compare all those tools you've been drooling over and pick up some great deals from the vendors. The parties are great and there is a lot to see!

Hope to see you there!

Bobby

Bob Park Custom Leather

Edited by hidepounder