Sign in to follow this  
Pele

Just Wanted To Say Hello

Hi all, already posted this in the wrong place once, so sorry bout that :oops: , my names Peter and am from Newcastle in the UK. Just started doing leatherwork not too long ago, got started by making a couple of knives which needed sheaths and has gone from there, now I want to start making more things in leather. So I am here to learn and gain inspiration, so far have done a little bit of carving and lacing, but want to try making my own motorcycle seat, some clothes and who knows what else along the way.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers

Peter

Hi all, already posted this in the wrong place once, so sorry bout that :oops: , my names Peter and am from Newcastle in the UK. Just started doing leatherwork not too long ago, got started by making a couple of knives which needed sheaths and has gone from there, now I want to start making more things in leather. So I am here to learn and gain inspiration, so far have done a little bit of carving and lacing, but want to try making my own motorcycle seat, some clothes and who knows what else along the way.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

welcome aboard.

Let us see some of your work !!! Don´t be shy, the people here are very friendly, and the coffee is hot, but avoid the donuts (they´re addictive !!) :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Marcel

And we even have TEA for some of our members! Welcome aboard, sir, you have found the best site on the internet.

Welcome to the forum Pete!

Thanks guys, here's a few bit I have done so far:

My first ever piece:

20100805165100_img_3130.jpg

Second:

20110116103527_img_7744.jpg

Third:

20110116103122_img_7755.jpg

Dabbles in a couple of other ones but dont have photos :( , many more to come though I hope :D .