Picked up a new Sig P238 the other day came with a nylon holster, of course that wasn't gonna work so I tried to throw something together real fast and this is the result. Also should mention this is my first attempt at an inside the waistband holster so definitely room for improvement. Actually considering making a dual carry inside the waistband holster to fit this little thing and my Sig C3 1911 just for kicks, could be interesting lol

post-21797-063586500 1308013822_thumb.gi

post-21797-063734800 1308013833_thumb.gi

post-21797-041691800 1308013843_thumb.gi

The grips are kinda a catch .22, they make it more comfortable in the hand and to shoot. But at the same time the gun is intended as a deep concealment back-up so the extra bulk on the grips in a little counter productive in that matter. Overall I think the wife will end up with the gun soon since she loves the grip and I want to look into getting the diamond plate model.

I put these VZ grips on, really grippy. I made this pancake last year, wear it at 4-5 o'clock. Easy to forget your wearing it.

http://i1102.photobu...1s/IMAG0192.jpg

The grips are kinda a catch .22, they make it more comfortable in the hand and to shoot. But at the same time the gun is intended as a deep concealment back-up so the extra bulk on the grips in a little counter productive in that matter. Overall I think the wife will end up with the gun soon since she loves the grip and I want to look into getting the diamond plate model.

Looks good. You may want to try with a sweat guard on the body side. Most people seem to like that from my experience.