Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe J

Radio Strap

Guest Joe J

Looking for someone who can make a radio strap/holder and do some stamping in it. Please let me know or give me your contact info and I can give more details! Thanks ~ Joe

Looking for someone who can make a radio strap/holder and do some stamping in it. Please let me know or give me your contact info and I can give more details! Thanks ~ Joe

Joe

I make quite a few radio straps and holders for my dept. and other outside dept. If you want to send your email or a phone # to my mail on this site we can talk price and what not.

Have a good day, Mike

Guest Joe

Joe

I make quite a few radio straps and holders for my dept. and other outside dept. If you want to send your email or a phone # to my mail on this site we can talk price and what not.

Have a good day, Mike

Mike thanks for the reply! Looking at your profile it shows your email as private so hope you get this. My email is firefighterjj05@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks ~ Joe

Guest Joe

Mike,

Tried to email you but I guess since I dont have an account it will not let me... My email is firefighterjj05@hotmail.com Thanks ~ Joe

Hello, you can check out my site www.FDLEATHER.COM I have been making those for a long time and you can see a variety of styles and colors. Thanks, Bryan