Sign in to follow this  
Wareagle50

Walther P22 Holster

made this one for my B.I.L. what do yall think? better?2011-07-11_10-15-55_905_KPT.jpg

2011-07-11_10-14-15_484_KPT.jpg

2011-07-11_10-12-41_509_KPT.jpg

VERY nice!

I'd love to see the back, to get an idea of how wide you made the belt tunnel. High-ride holsters need more stabilization to keep them from flopping outward from the belt, and MY solution for that is to maximize the area of leather sandwiched between belt and body.

The stitching on the reinforcement piece looks like it's "wandering" quite a bit. Especially with contrasting-color stitching, I find it's best to make my stitching grooves DEEP to keep the stitches in line. They're an unruly bunch if you're not constantly smacking them around......

BigO,

thanks alot, im really proud of this one. ill post a pic off the back for you. I could not get my groover to cut into the elephant hide very well. So I justaid out the holes and stitched without a grooved line. My marks didnt show up well and I got afew of the m off line a bit. I also need to get a freehand groover , I guess.

Here is the back. Sorry for the crappy pic, im at work.

2011-07-12_17-43-30_62.jpg

Should be beefy enough. I might've tightened up that belt tunnel a bit more, but then again, I've made them TOO tight and ruined holsters before.....

I was worried about that. It fits ok though. Ill probly make the next one a tad bit tighter. Thanks alot for your comments BigO.