kc8290

Top Feed Roller For Old Artisan Np-10 Skiver

Hello - I have an old ArtisanNP-10 top and bottom feed skiver. I'm looking for the top feed roller for this machine that is concave on both ends. It was the standard roll shipped with this machine back in the 90's. Artisan discontinued this model skiver in 1999 and the part is no longer available from Artisan.

Any information on where I can find one would be appreciated. This picture is the roll that I have which is concave on one end. I need the one that is concave on both ends.

022.jpg

I apologize if I posted in the wrong area.

Thanks

Ken

Edited by kc8290

Hi Ken,

Steve at Cobra handles those machines now. I got one from him recently, and it came with the roller you mentioned. Call him Monday or Tuesday (he is at the ELKO, NV show this weekend).

Art

Hello - I have an old ArtisanNP-10 top and bottom feed skiver. I'm looking for the top feed roller for this machine that is concave on both ends. It was the standard roll shipped with this machine back in the 90's. Artisan discontinued this model skiver in 1999 and the part is no longer available from Artisan.

Any information on where I can find one would be appreciated. This picture is the roll that I have which is concave on one end. I need the one that is concave on both ends.

022.jpg

I apologize if I posted in the wrong area.

Thanks

Ken

Hello Art - According to Artisan the current machine has a different feed system and roller and is not compatible with the older machine. Artisan's advise is to find a machine shop that will make one for me. I thought I would try to find and one first.

It still may be worth speaking to Steve.

Thanks

Ken