RicsLeather

Greetings!

Came across this site today and joined the community. My name is Ric and I'm located in Northeastern Oklahoma. I've been playing with leather off and on for 25+ years, but only got into it semi-seriously in the last 5 years or so after retiring from the U.S. Government. It's great to have found the site and I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

If you want to see some of my work, please visit my website .... www.ricsleather.com. Would love to hear what you think! Regards, Ric

Welcome Ric:

Welcome to Leatherworker.net, you will not find a better place for the leather working enthusiasts. Rather you are a professional or a hobbyists, this is the place to be and the people are great, they definitely believe in sharing their knowledge. I liked your web site and what you offer, will visit it again when I have more time. Again welcome.

Thanks Pounder!

Welcome Ric:

Welcome to Leatherworker.net, you will not find a better place for the leather working enthusiasts. Rather you are a professional or a hobbyists, this is the place to be and the people are great, they definitely believe in sharing their knowledge. I liked your web site and what you offer, will visit it again when I have more time. Again welcome.

Thanks Pounder!

Welcome Ric: