Sign in to follow this  
diamondbleather

Huge Sale On Usa Made Tools

I would like to let everyone in the group to know that I'm running a huge 1 week sale on my website. I will be selling limited numbers of Barry King tools at 15% off and Diamond B Leather brand tools at up to 34% off retail price. I will be sending an email out later today to all my customers but I decided to give the leather for the love of it first shot. Simply go to www.diamondbleather.com and click on specials and you have 70 plus items on sale. I do offer free shipping on all orders over $100 in the US. International orders are welcomed with exact shipping charges applied.

This was posted on the leather for the love of it and Johanna asked me to post in the forum. We are blowing out all the Barry King tools and We are taking our shop to another more custom and consignment base. I also have a large lot of 1950's craftools that will be going in the consignment area in Sept. Good luck to all and hope everyone gets the tools they want.