Menolly

Etsy And Artfire

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are very many people who have shops on Etsy or Artfire?

Best,

Ellen

I am on Etsy, and get pretty good traffc from it. I am not on Artfire. How do the sales and traffic compare?

I am on Etsy, and get pretty good traffc from it. I am not on Artfire. How do the sales and traffic compare?

I haven't been on Artfire as long but I am finding that it is a good place to fiddle around with pictures, keywords and titles. You can post them multiple times and there is no charge since the cost for your shop is $10/month. The shop stats are not as specific as Etsy's but it is easier for people to buy because they don't have to create an account. They just hit the add button and put in their info. Traffic on Artfire for me is more because I just learned about relevancy and SEO stuff and put it into practice there before I did at Etsy. However, sales are nil right now at both places. thumbsdown.gif