Sign in to follow this  
rustynail

B R E double T

Hello, My name is Brett and I live in Northern California (Sacramento area). I'm a watch guy, and I started making watch bands about a month ago. I'm still working on my first one, but I've been busy with work and school so it's been a slow process.

I bought a few books and spent my life savings (not really) at Tandy and still don't have all of what I need. (I think).

After a few watch bands, I'm going to attempt a purse for my wife as a Christmas gift. Yikes! box stitch!

photo of me and the wife attached

brettmillie.JPG

post-6841-1213888161_thumb.jpg

Edited by rustynail

I bought a few books and spent my life savings (not really) at Tandy and still don't have all of what I need. (I think).

well brett, i understand where your comin from...its a vicious cycle :head_hurts_kr: hehe

i used to live around your area a few moons ago...in davis actually & worked in vacaville...

darryl

Welcome,

Darryl's right.  I lost one complete set of everything and have just about finished replacing it.  Sad thing is that you have a cow on your back. You're Jonesing for more tools to work on newer patterns that you have found. Sure...you tell your wife it is all becasue you want to create a purse for her but way down in your soul you know you are really hoping to...maybe someday...build and tool out an entire western saddle. Alright you don't have a horse yet but you can work on that. LOL!

Sure it is addictive.  But I can think of far worse things to be addicted to. Before I got my Jack Wrap perfected I must have gone through five or six large bottles of JD.  It is a curse but someone has to do it. 

I used to live in Santa Rosa, just a few miles north of SanFrancisco. Now I live in Southern California.

Strom