Suicide

Wanted: Craft Manual Of The North American Indian Footwear

Hi all,

Please remove this thread if it violates the Forum's rules.

I'm looking for the (as I suppose) well-known book Craft Manual of the North American Indian Footwear

I check it at the Crazy Cow, but it appears what delivery costs to Europe will be 3 times more that the book costs itself ($24 vs $8)

And they seem don't have it in PDF or any other downloadable format.

I also checked Amazon and some other shops but all of them either have hight item or shipment price or just simple back reference to CrazyCow

Does somebody knows any other source where I can get this book in PDF to avoid shipment charges?

Thanks in advance, any advises are highly appreciated.

Hello,

Don't know if this fellow will have your book in PDF format, but if you're interested in Native crafts (or tradition, or history, or really anything having to do with Indian people) I would suggest checking with MacRae's Indian Books: http://www.macraesindianbooks.com/

He has an amazing selection!

Good luck :)

Don't know if this fellow will have your book in PDF format, but if you're interested in Native crafts (or tradition, or history, or really anything having to do with Indian people) I would suggest checking with MacRae's Indian Books: http://www.macraesindianbooks.com/

Thanks alot for thi suggestion! Great source.

Did you send them a inquiry email? On their shipping terms Crazy Cow it says minimum order US DOLLARS !00 bucks for international shipping. Regular US snail mail on that book should be very cheap. It could be worth a phone call to them. If your speaking english is not great, I can call for you! I have magic jack and a US phone number here in Finland and it is free to call from my computer.

I do it a lot for friends here always tracking down bike and hot rod parts!

It is no sweat!

Did you send them a inquiry email? On their shipping terms Crazy Cow it says minimum order US DOLLARS !00 bucks for international shipping. Regular US snail mail on that book should be very cheap. It could be worth a phone call to them.

Thank you for your help offer, Chansey, I very appreciate this.

I seem somehow got over it - somebody just sent me the only that 2 pages what I needed for making my moccasins pattern.

Cheers! :cheers: