Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erin

Leather Coat

Guest Erin

Been on the search for the perfect coat for two years now. Don't know why I didn't think to just conscript a leather worker into making it until now, but here we are!

Would like to find someone in the Portland OR area for this, as I am really particular on what I want and it would be way easier to meet in person to figure it out, but I am up for suggestions.

For a idea of what I want, think welding coat meets pea coat. I work in a construction sort of industry and from day to day could be a carpenter, could be a welder, or I could be out meeting with clients. Thus I want something feminine, different, but has to be able to take a beating. Apparently this combination doesn't exist in the commercial world of women's clothing. I am built like a line backer on top of all of this making it even harder to find the coat I am looking for.

So, if your in the Portland area or nearby, or have a suggestion otherwise please email me at emotlah@gmail.com please. Thanks!

Guest Donna

Try westernexpressInc.com their dusters go to 4XL and they are well made and midi length.

Donna

Try Ravenswood Leather, they are a bit south of Portland, but they have great designs, quality materials and construction, and they do custom work. I would offer to do it for you, but I am a bit far, in southern California.

www.ravenswoodleather.com

I'll second the Ravenswood Leather. I've never bought any of their larger items, but I've gotten a few of their small items. I can vouch for their quality. I wish they were a bit more liberal with eyelets on their pouch strap holes, but that is personal preference, and I didn't think to make the custom request on those items.