The Sheridan class schedule is out! See the Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal website for details. Here's a link. CLASS SCHEDULE.

For anyone who is interested the attached "ad" shows the classes I'll be teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my classes or about Sheridan in general. I'm glad to help if I can.

The Sheridan Show is is like no other! It's an opportunity to see and compare all the latest products. There are a wealth of classes available and numerous evening activities. It's an event well worth attending!

post-7682-059934600 1331999694_thumb.jpg

Edited by hidepounder

I'd really like to take all of your classes but it aint gonna happen for me this year. But i would be intrested in getting a copy your design book. Where can it be bought ?

I'd really like to take all of your classes but it aint gonna happen for me this year. But i would be intrested in getting a copy your design book. Where can it be bought ?

If you'll send me an email I will put you on my notification list. They will be ready by the Sheridan show.

Bobby

Looks like it is going to be a great lineup of classes, Bob!

Someday you're going to have to travel east of the Mississippi river! :thumbsup:

Crystal