Sign in to follow this  
WELSHMAN

Order A Cobra Class 4

Order a Cobra Class 4 yesterday from Steve. Would like to Thank Steve at Leather Machine Company for all his help the last four months. And Bob Hickman (Hickman Saddlery) in Post Fall, Id for walking me threw everything. Thanks again Lynn

Order a Cobra Class 4 yesterday from Steve. Would like to Thank Steve at Leather Machine Company for all his help the last four months. And Bob Hickman (Hickman Saddlery) in Post Fall, Id for walking me threw everything. Thanks again Lynn

Good on you, I have a Cobra 4 and loving it. I got it because it does everything I want and almost up to an inch of thickness which is important to me. I hope you love it.

Randi-Lee

Leather Girl, I'm new to leather working, I'm a weaver by trade but need a leather line of goods to go with my straps. I know this machine is a little over the top for what I need but you never know what's in the future.

That is why it is good to go for a little more. You never know what you will do in the future. This machine can pretty much cover it all.

Randi-Lee