Hello Folks,

I am a total green horn when it comes to working with leather but it is something that I would like to learn how to do. I am no longer able to work because of a severe back problem so I am looking to do things to take up my time and learn new things. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Maple Man

Be sure to check out youtube for lots of great tooling videos for free. For tools be sure to check out my site usedleathertools.com for used leather tools. If i can help you find a certain stamp or put together a stamp set for you, let me know. I can help. JOHN

Hello Folks,

I am a total green horn when it comes to working with leather but it is something that I would like to learn how to do. I am no longer able to work because of a severe back problem so I am looking to do things to take up my time and learn new things. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Maple Man

Be sure to check out youtube for lots of great tooling videos for free. For tools be sure to check out my site usedleathertools.com for used leather tools. If i can help you find a certain stamp or put together a stamp set for you, let me know. I can help. JOHN

Hello John,

I am just looking around and learning about working with leather. When I am ready to buy leather tools I will get in contact with you.

Thanks,

Raymond