Trox

Tsc 441 Clone, Necessary Accessories

Good lightning is necessary, I have a magnet led lamp that attach under the head, beside the needle bar. Very handy, but only one diode. I purchased mine in Norway, so I do not know the prices for them at Kwokhing. If you buy one, choose one with more than one diode, with diodes on both side of the needle bar. The ones from Kwokhing look good.

Trox

Trox i was mostly looking at their lights. I have a few Singers one Union Special and small flatbed clone machine along with the Juki.

HI Trox, sorry to hear its difficult to get used heavy machines there, I buy a lot in England, France, Austria and Germany, the 45K range are expecially cheap.. If you come across the Singer 132K6, Adler 5-8, large Koch and United then let me know. regards STeve

Steve, is a 132K10 of interest ? I have one collecting dust, located in Sweden

/Knut

HI Trox, sorry to hear its difficult to get used heavy machines there, I buy a lot in England, France, Austria and Germany, the 45K range are expecially cheap.. If you come across the Singer 132K6, Adler 5-8, large Koch and United then let me know. regards STeve

Hi Steve, There is not that many heavy machines for sale here, it is some 45K and Adler 105. Not many triple feeds, those are expensive anywhere. Machines of the upholstery class are very cheap here, because there are no marked for them (no sewing industry anymore). The heavy machines are wanted by people who want to repair their horse tack and such. I do have three heavy machines for sale myself ( I do have a customer or two too) Adler`s 5-27, 105-25 and 204-64. Heavy machines like the 45K flatbed and Singer 7 do not sell much here, Adler are more wanted. The prices depends of the feed type, here like in the rest of the world. Generally Norway have some of the worlds lowest used industrial sewing machines prices.

Regards

Tor