Slickbald

Plastic Holster Molds For Saa!

Woo-Hoo! I just found a wholesale source for most all single action plastic holster molds including the SAA, Blackhawk, Old Vaquero and many more. I'm taking pre-orders for the SAA & Blackhawk at $50, likely a 6 or so week deliver. PM or call 303-641-0861

Could you post a picture of one of them? And a list of what you can get. I am mostly interested in the 45 cal. Vaquero with 4 3/4 barrel if you can get it, but would like to get the all the Ruger Single Six Molds if possible.

Just got your holster and belt patterns a few days ago. Very good ,clear patterns Thanks

Glad you like the patterns!

The models I have ordered are the SAA 4 3/4"(7" available), (Old) Vaquero 5 1/2", Blackhawk 6 1/2", 1860 Army, 1851 Navy, and 1858 Army. Available are the Schofield, Mdl3 American 8", Small Frame Birds Head Colt SA, P38, Luger, Webley MkIV, and .22 Frontier Scout in 4 3/4 and 7", Colt .25 and .32 Auto, J-Frame Break Action, Hi-Standard 22 Auto as well as bullet and shot shell molds. No pics yet, but they are "Ken and Barbie" beige and seem to hold specs. I'm working with a small shop and I'm his first wholesale order- Your patience is appreciated while I get this set up. I am hell bent to offer these, if I end up contracting them made myself at a local shop! Thanks for the interest!

Chris

Glad you like the patterns!

The models I have ordered are the SAA 4 3/4"(7" available), (Old) Vaquero 5 1/2", Blackhawk 6 1/2", 1860 Army, 1851 Navy, and 1858 Army. Available are the Schofield, Mdl3 American 8", Small Frame Birds Head Colt SA, P38, Luger, Webley MkIV, and .22 Frontier Scout in 4 3/4 and 7", Colt .25 and .32 Auto, J-Frame Break Action, Hi-Standard 22 Auto as well as bullet and shot shell molds. No pics yet, but they are "Ken and Barbie" beige and seem to hold specs. I'm working with a small shop and I'm his first wholesale order- Your patience is appreciated while I get this set up. I am hell bent to offer these, if I end up contracting them made myself at a local shop! Thanks for the interest!

Chris

Hey Chris. Are you going to post these on your site? I just finished up my first rig using your belt patterns. The holster was for a Ruger Super Blackhawk and I had to use the customers weapon to make the template. With that being said, I'd love to have a source to order different model six shooters in case the customer isn't local.

0991234E-A7F3-4DFA-9DC3-96AE58ABA019-1291-00000390B819542B.jpg