Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Brown Suede Scraps.... Need 'em?

I'll be clicking out a PILE of items this weekend and will have a pile of suede scraps, some small, some 4-9" by 3-4++ inches. I usually get 10-20 pounds of scrap each time I do this. Need it? Make an offer!

Andy

I'll be clicking out a PILE of items this weekend and will have a pile of suede scraps, some small, some 4-9" by 3-4++ inches. I usually get 10-20 pounds of scrap each time I do this. Need it? Make an offer!

Andy

FYI: I filled a 16 by 16 by 20" box FILLED to overflowing with these scraps. Will swap/trade/barter if you can use it.

Andy

FYI: I filled a 16 by 16 by 20" box FILLED to overflowing with these scraps. Will swap/trade/barter if you can use it.

Andy

No interest in this? It'll be going into the dumpster if no one needs it!

Andy

Dont need them right now but that is a great offer. Hope someone grabs some.

Anything you are looking for in particular for trade?

I'm new to the leatherworking world, so I don't exactly know what a reasonable offer would look like, but I could definitely put these scraps to work, if for no other use than getting my stitching techniques down and practicing making things look nice and neat. Unfortunately, since my primary mode of transportation just went down, permenantly, I don't have a whole lot to throw around, but I'd be curious what you'd let this go for (I can offer more than the dumpster will)