I just opened my first bottle of Angelus leather dye today. Man that stuff is some strong juju odor wise. Fiebings you need some ventilation for, but Angelus dye seems to really be up there, even among other alcohol based products. Thought I would put a warning out there for anyone thinking of trying Angelus dyes in the future. It is kind of strong, so be prepared to deal with that.

That's funny, I find Angelus dyes stronger than Fiebing's regular spirit based dyes, but I find Fiebing's Pro Oil series to be much stronger, and lingering.

Paul

I had this same problem with Angelus dye really nice colours and great absorption, but the smell of them made me sick (migraines, nausea etc) so I sold them and went to water based afraid Fiebings was going to be the same. I also have problems with Copic markers they have a very similar smell to Angelus I've put that down to the type of Ethanol they use in them. Recently though needed to use heavy duty colour for something so was pleasantly surprised when I gave the Fiebings Oil a go and was able to handle it with no problems.

Clair