Sign in to follow this  
sheathmaker

Class 4 Cobra

I picked up my brand spankin' new Cobra Class 4 from Steve and Dave at the Boot and Saddle Maker's Trade Show in Wichita Falls, Texas Saturday. It is replacing a Toro 4000 by Artisan that I have had since that model was the only heavy stitcher Jerry had....way before the 3000, 3200 etc.

There will be a very short learning curve getting used to the servo motor instead of the clutch motor but otherwise it seems very familiar.

I also got my name in line for the new 14" class 14 splitter. Anticipated delivery on those is about the first week in November. I saw and used the floor models at the show and it's a fine piece of equipment. They come both motorized and hand crank.

Then early next year I plan on replacing my flat bed machine, (Artisan 797ABLTHR) with a similar Cobra model, and I should be set again for a very long time.

One quick word of praise for Steve and Dave of Cobra. It would be very hard to over emphasize the quality of their customer service and SUPPORT. That's reason enough to think Cobra, but the machines are pretty great too.!

Paul

I bought a Cobra Stitcher from Steve about a year ago and its still going strong. I think it should perform very well for you. Enjoy your new Cobra. Andy Thigpen