Sign in to follow this  
Cole

Anyone Here From Alabama?

There's several of us here. What area are you looking?

Not too far from my sister in law...

Are you looking for someone to make something for you? Want help with a project? Would like to be an apprentice? Looking to join a guild?

...are looking for leather workers because it fits the FBI profile....? (If this is the reason why....Ignore the little thing that say's I'm on the coast...I'm out of the country...really.)

You should be able to get down to B'ham pretty easily, so look up the Tandy store in Hoover. (last I checked) The manager is a fellow named Chance, and he's just fantastic at helping people. Tell him Mike from Mobile sent you.

hi twin oaks. tandy is where i got started 6 months ago. and yes Chanc e is great.. its a 90 mile round trip to tandy that i cant gp often enough. i wish i had someone closer to help me.. do you know anyone closer to me?

Not off hand...but I'll see if I can run a search for it. Presuming you're somewhere around Cullman/Irondale, I've got family just north of you (Moulton) and I'll see if they know of anyone too. You might give Chance a call and ask who's doing what in that area. You may have a bit of travel, or you could end up finding out that there's someone two blocks away.

Got something for you to check out...scroll to the top of the page and click "members". Then, click "more search options" on the right side of the screen. Scroll down until you see 'location' and enter 'Alabama' and start the search. That should pull up 3 pages worth of members who've listed Alabama as their location. From there, you can either browse the members, or go back to the search options and get more specific to narrow down the search.