hi all i have acquired several gallon jugs of prime leather finish. the jugs were from around 1997 and they only had basisc info. i have googled it and i still can't find too much info. i figured it is not a stain it's a finish. i'm trying to find out if i can use it straight out of the jug, can i thin it. is it water basedand will it make me have childeren with 3 eyes. any information would be helpful i think.

thanks

gritty

Well, first off - - what does the label say? Mike

Edited by katsass

all of them have labels that read at top Prime leather finishes with a wisconsin and new hampshire adress

next it says 9854r maroon oxidepigment dispersion. thats it

thanks gritty

all of them have labels that read at top Prime leather finishes with a wisconsin and new hampshire adress

next it says 9854r maroon oxidepigment dispersion. thats it

thanks gritty

The company is still in business, I don't know any thing about them but they have a website with a contact us feature, you might try contacting them to get information on the product you have. They are headquartered in Wisconsin, Their website is: http://www.primeleatherfinishes.com/

Chief