Sign in to follow this  
Double U Leather

Bible Cover

Here's the first of a batch of Christmas stuff out the door. Thank goodness alot of my customers are close by so they can stop at the shop and get their orders. Anyway, have a look and let me know what you think. The pic of the back is horrible, but my picture taking skills aren't what they're paying me for...LOL. Be blessed.

post-7660-0-47064600-1355937141_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-60952000-1355937164_thumb.jp

Beautiful, I love the way you worked the Cross into the overall Sheridan theme. Very nice work as always,

Chief

Thanks guys for the compliments. I wish I could be in agreement with you about the "as always" part, but I still add to the scrap pile from time to time...LOL. Stay blessed.

Thanks David. I was happy with how it turned out. I hope the customer is as well.

Looks really good. I'm sure the person this is going to will be more than happy with it.

Horn

Thanks hornm. Hopefully, I'll get some feedback from the recipient. Alot of times, customers will call and tell me if they like stuff or not.

Thank you Ms. Renee. I appreciate it greatly.

Very nice! Can I ask what colours and finishes you are using?

PS. I know you have mentioned before you don't use or make patterns for sale but if you ever change your mind.......lol

Edited by rosiart

Thanks rosiart. As for colors, etc., this one had the background and edges dyed with Fiebings brown oil dye, then light coat of EVO, two coat of RTC resist, mahogany paste antique, then Tan Kote. That's about how I finish everything. The only part of that equation that changes is dye color and antique color.

About the patterns, maybe I should reconsider. I've got someone else who wants me to send them patterns. Maybe one day when I get some time I can sit down and draw up some and send them to ya'll. I sure don't have any that I use. Like I've said before, I just kinda lay out the circles and start cutting.