Can any anyone tell me what SIG gun mold will work with the Sig Sauer P220 compact SAS Gen 2? I am pulling my hair out trying to find a mold for it.

Sig-USA has an interesting program for holster makers. They will either sell you any pistol in their line-up at a significant discount, or they will actually loan you a pistol to use for making a holster. Requirements: 1. Bonafide business (FEIN, etc), 2. Firearms must convey via FFL holder in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, 3. Normal shipping charges. 4.For pistol loans they will require a deposit sufficient to cover loss or damage. Contact Sig-USA for details.

I doubt that you will find a specific dummy gun for this model. Basically a P220 with shortened barrel/slide group, extended tang, dehorned hammer, "carry melt" treatment, no rail. The standard P220 dummy can probably be used to form an open-bottom holster, slide shield (sweat guard) would have to be adjusted to the contour of the extended tang.

Best regards.

Lobo,

Thanks for this great tip...

I am trying to put together a list of cross compatible dummy guns and am having a little trouble. For example trying to figure out what kahr models will work for each other. Another would be bersa models.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated

Have a wonderful new year

James