luistorres344

Hello From Dallas

Hello guys my name is luis, from dallas tx, i just started making guitar straps, and as i googled for leather crafts came accross this forum, really, really helpful & hope i learn a lot from you guys.

Welcome to the forum Luis!

Welcome brother, you will learn a lot here. Be sure and learn how to effectively use the search feature. Search for "how to search" to find a helpful post.

Welcome to Leatherworker.net, best little corner of the whole web. As you've probably noticed, we have many 'sub' forums, which cater to many of the different types of leather work. Since you are working on guitar straps, might I recommend this forum: http://leatherworker...=96. Nothing but guitar straps!

You are, of course, welcome to read anywhere on the site, but I thought that might save a little time searching.

We also have a chat room, and it seems there's always somebody hanging out in there. A note of caution.....its not exactly a ....um...."sane" place. The topics will change quickly, and we typically have at least three conversations going on at once. Just don't let any of our odd humor run you off, as it's a great way to get some help in "real time".