HEAVY LEATHER

Infringement?

I am about to have a makers stamp made and would like to add Sabatini which is my last name. My question is could this be considered infringement because there is a company in New Zealand called Sabatini? I was thinkin bout maybe just Giueseppe Sabatini or Heavy Leather by Sabatini.http://www.sabatini.co.nz/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryId=130&ProductId=621

Edited by HEAVY LEATHER

It's "YOUR" name, I can't see any court in the world saying you can't use your own name. Also, your an American, the website you show is New Zealand, don't worry about it, use "Your" name.

Thanks for the help. Thats what i figure, just wanted a second opinion. I'm thinkin Grey Ghost Graphics looks like the way to go to get a stamp made.

The only way you should see any problems is if you deliberately use the same styling/font/colors....basically, if you use your name, you're fine. If you use THEIR DESIGN....they have a case against you.

Yea there's no way there's a problem. You don't really even have to register the business name if you use your own name although it may be recommended to do so anyway.