JoshLSTV

Wtb: Smith & Wesson M&p Shield Blue Gun

Anyone have a blue gun for an S&W M&P Shield that they're looking to sell? I have a returning client looking who wants me to make a holster for their gun, and need a blue gun ASAP. Thanks!

That's a fairly new and still popular gun, you may as well just get a new one as I doubt many will be selling theirs right now and you'll sell more. I have a real one for sale though, never been fired, I bought it the first day they came out and used it until a bg was available.

Www.bluegunstore.com to get a new one.

I've already ordered one from there, but all their BlueGuns are backordered, and according to the website it says it'll be at least a 2 week wait.

Ok, that is pretty standard, its usually not a problem since most holster makers usually have a longer turnaround time than the time it takes to get the blue guns. I think with all the gun craze as of late that it must be affecting the blue guns as well. I have about a 10 week wait list so I generally order whatever blue guns I need once a month. It rarely takes a full two weeks.

I've had a few times where I needed one quick for a rush order and Rob has sold me one of his own to get me by. Another time he had a weighted version which was more expensive but it was in stock.

Good luck

The Shield is the #1 selling Bluegun right now so they don't last in stock long. I would recommend just getting in line as soon as you can unless you can locate one on hand. We do our best to keep guns in stock, you can see what is in stock from the site. Here is a video that points out where on the site you can locate on hand amounts http://screencast.com/t/SLDHLREzmnR . We are waiting on several large orders for our inventory.

That's a fairly new and still popular gun, you may as well just get a new one as I doubt many will be selling theirs right now and you'll sell more. I have a real one for sale though, never been fired, I bought it the first day they came out and used it until a bg was available.

Www.bluegunstore.com to get a new one.

How much for the Shield, is it a 9 or a 40?

Michael

My real Shield has been sold.