Beneath The Stars

Hello From Hampshire Uk

hiya...been meaning to join the site for ages and yesterday i finally did so a big hello to everyone.

i got into leatherwork about 3 years ago through my love of bushcraft....i decided to make a mask for my axe and it all went from there....i'm now a fulltime leathersmith and primarily make sheaths for bushcraft tools such as axes, saws and knives....i work with thick shoulder and thinner side mainly and use fiebings products....i find it a constant learning curve and love nothing better than adding a new template to my portfolio...so satisfying creating a new item and getting it right....aint leather lovely!!!!!

i recently coded my own website in notepad if you care to take a look....its not amazon but it works lol! been 20 years since i last made one so i'll brush up on the more complex stuff again when my head stops feeling like jelly!!

ta for now!

sonni

http://www.beneaththestars.net/

Welcome to the forum Sonni. I took a look at your work and must say that the sheath are some very nice work. Keep it up!

Welcome to the forum! I'll take a look at your website. I plan on making my first sheath soon for a pair of butterfly swords/knives.

Happy you decided to join the group. Fine folks and always willing to assist. Post some of you work for all to see.

God Bless.

Ray

hey there underthestars, glad you joined, the uk community growing stronger by the day!! Some lovely work there, people here all really cool and supportive as you can no doubt tell from the posts. Will look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Pip

Greetings!!