been a long time since i have posted anything. appreciate feedback

post-9466-0-11924100-1364779226_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-22582000-1364779276_thumb.jp

post-9466-0-63056400-1364779378_thumb.jp

Two things that jump right out to me is the white lining and different angles on your basket weave. Personally i wouldn't use a white lining some shade of brown would look better to me. The basket weave in the holster is no where close to being on the same angle as the belt, it's almost straight up and down. Somewhere close to the same angle that's on the belt looks a lot better to me. Ever thing else good good.

the linng that i use was 2oz veg tan that i get from tandy it really dont look as white as it appearse to be in the pitcure and the basket weve i must of realy messed up beause i didn't really evean pay attion to that but i will the next time the guy i made it for was really happy with them thanks for your in put

Well I am still new here, but I really like the tooling on the last picture, but I would be happy with either of them. When you are making these, do you do the tooling, then dye the pieces, then assemble and sew them? I am thinking about trying to add some tooling to my next holster, but I am wondering how to keep it looking that good when you are molding the leather into shape.

Great work though!

yes i do all my tooling frist then when i done then i ciean my leather oxclled aiced let dry then oil with netfoots oil then dye it and then sew it then seal it