hjroodt

Hello From South Africa

Hello there my name is Henning Roodt, I am a part time knifemaker from South Africa, I make fixed blade as well as pocket knives, I do my own leather work for my knife sheaths.

I decided that my sheaths are way too plain and need to drastically improve, I was told about this forum and I had a look see and saw that this is indeed the place to learn new skills and make new friends.

Thanks

Henning

:taptap:

Welcome!

You came to the right place...

There's incredibly friendly and helpful people and a very large collection of information here that spans the entire spectrum of leather working. The hardest part is not being overwhelmed when trying to take it all in.

Hi Henning

Nice to find someone on here so close to me - I am in Randburg, just on your doorstep :-)

I am new to leather work, and to JHB, so I have no idea where to buy the things I need to make my dog a collar. Another kind member has offered to email me information, but I was wondering if you would also mind giving any advice on the best place to visit for belt strips/straps and hardware, if you know of any?

Thank you!

Hi Candice I send u a PM.... :Newsicon:

Henning

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you King : )