Heimdhal

Selling Large Equipment ?'s

Hey Guys,

I am kicking around the idea of selling one of my big sewing machines (a tech sew). Am I going to get killed on the resale value? I dont know how well they retain it. Is it genrealy better that I try localy, or at least within the state or am I going to get killed on shipping it to someone? There again, whats the best way to ship something of that size?

just trying to get my ducks in a row to see if its even worth selling to fund other large equipment purchases or if I should just keep it in the hopes that I may eventually have time to use it!

Thanks guys, this sewing machine newb appreciates the help!

You should look at the machines on this site first to see what they sell for. If that is in the ballpark for you then take pictures and put it on here for sale. As for shipping, it will depend on wheather or not you still have orginal packing materials that came with the machine or if you will have to get pallets or other materials. Usually the freight cost goes to the buyer. Hope this helps.

Paul

Nothing worse than selling something and then having to replace it with inferior and more expensive equipment when you decide you need it again.

JMHO if you got the room and can find the $ somewhere else...I'd keep it