Trox

Crazy Clicker Die Prices

Until now this is the most expensive clicker dies I have ever seen.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151085083539

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clicker-Press-Steel-Rule-Die-Cutter-4-Jack-Daniels-200ml-Whiskey-Bottle-Holster-/151085077937?pt=BI_Textile_Equipment&hash=item232d5f55b1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clicker-Press-Steel-Rule-Die-Cutter-4-Jack-Daniels-750ml-Whiskey-Bottle-Holster-/151085072449?pt=BI_Textile_Equipment&hash=item232d5f4041

It is possible the seller wants to get paid for his ingenious designs.

I am in the marked for clicker dies now a days, with prices like this I cannot buy any.

I have offered the seller 50 $ for the first one, I am exited to see the answer.

Anybody knows if Texas custom dies still is up an running? I am not able to connect with their web site.

Thanks

Tor

Yes, those dies you referenced are expensive, but take a look at the hole punches and slots. Hole punches run from about $6 to $8 each and slots can be as much as $25 to $40 each depending on size and that is in addition to the regular cost of your die based on length around and complexity. Those dies are STILL expensive though, even considering the holes and slots.

Yes, Texas Custom Dies is still open and running. I just checked their web site and found everything normal.

Paul

Yes Paul,

thank you, now I am able to reach their site too. I had to restart my PC first ( Its a solution to many problems I do not understand/ or want to spend time on)

You are right about those pipes , there are many of them. I think he is a person who want to get focus on just that to get the price up. I would not have used those pipes where they are anyway.

Thanks

Tor

Yes, Texas Custom DIes website comes up just fine for me.

I would agree, those dies while nice, are priced way too high. Because of the number of hole punches, a few hundred is reasonable, but over a thousend is a heck of a mark up for used dies.

I saw those yea pretty out of site you can get some of them made new for around $100 or less.

Edited by BLUEGUN Store

Yes he is lucky to get a tenth of what he asks.

I have contacted some local Norwegian clicker die makers and waiting for their quotes. I am also looking to buy some knife steel to make some of the less complicated dies my self. However, I am always on look out for standard second hand dies like belt end, rosettes and such. If somebody has any good contacts on clicker knife steel by meters, please let me know.

Thanks

Tor