RavenAus

Makers Mark :)

Just got my makers mark from Tuffcase in the USA. Great service and reasonable freight considering I'm in Australia :) Still getting used to how much force to use but the impression's really crisp and clean. It's a 1"x1" stamp

post-32405-0-20808700-1379075434_thumb.j

post-32405-0-50544000-1379075645_thumb.j

What kind of material is that ? Seems to be some kind of plastic.. Will it not wear out quickly ?

What kind of material is that ? Seems to be some kind of plastic.. Will it not wear out quickly ?

Typically they are made of a Delrin plastic and it is said that they can last upwards of a 1,000 stampings. I don't have any experience with the stuff, but from what I hear it is pretty durable stuff!

I have a stamp from tuffcase. I am not impressed at all with it. He said it was a mallet stamp but have not been able to get a good impression with it. When I asked if I could get a refund on it he straight up told me no. I won't ever buy from him again. On a side note I cut it down a but and was able to get it to fit in an arbor press at work and was able to get okay impression s with it. I hate to post negative stuff against others but the whole thing was kind of ridiculous.