engtrk

Belated Introduction

Hello all,

I have been here for a few months now and made a few threads and posts, however, i never posted an introduction. Better late than never i guess. I am 24 year old and i started working with leather earlier this year. So far i am having a blast making things, and learning new things. I think i have picked most stuff fairly quickly, and continue trying to hone my skills and learn new techniques.

I am a firefighter and "specialize" in making fire service gear such as leather fire helmet shields, glove and radio straps, ect. I have made quite a few shields and other items for other people. I have been getting a lot of requests from people i know personally, so i decided to make myself a website and see where this may take me.

Thank you all for reading my ramble, and if you get a chance, check out my site and let me know what you think. Show me a link to your sites and i will check them out as well. I am always looking for critiques about anything i do, and always trying to improve. http://leatherfire.com

Regards,

engtrk