Sign in to follow this  
gandy dancer

Info Needed !

GRRETINGS EVERY ONE !! My grnd daughter has requested I make he feather earrings. I have seen a slide show on this posted here on tis,but ws wondering if there are any tutorial videos ?? I really want to learn this also what weight of leather s used for these Any info or help greatly appreciated. THANKS.

If you have access to Facebook....you can go onto my page and scroll down where I shared a video made by one of my Japanese leathercrafters on how a feather is made. The ones that I have made is from 3-4oz veg-tan leather and skive the edges really thin. If you see the video it will make more sense.

Good luck

GREETINGS: I am having trouble finding you on face book. then again I am not to good on face book!! Really ant to see that video!!!!! By the way you say your in central texas, where bout ?? I am a native of OLNEY,TEXAS I am currently living in OKLAHOMA serving as ambassador from texas and checking visas for okies :rofl: